Your work situation (8 Viewers)

i noticed that in my employee profile, my original start date was out by about 18 months. mentioned on the HR helpline that i still have my original contract with the date intact. they've asked for a copy of it.

a colleague was telling me he had the same problem - they'd no record of his original start date...

basically @David Kronenbourg is important so they couldn't let him go to a competitor with all the company secrets so they paid him not to work until he forgets everything
hardly! they ran out of work for me but have to honour my contract so it's easier to pay me til the end of the contract than finding more work for me to do. I work for a very bad company. big assholes.

My boss just came in with gluten free baked goods from a café in Tipp for me. I love her and hate her right now. Of course I can't refuse it as it was for my near birthday, I think. I'm gonna be on a sugar high soon.

I set my out of office because I had a medical appt this afternoon and I'm off until Thursday. I told a colleague to ring my work phone if there was any emergency, laughing that it would be unlikely.

At 3.20pm I got a phone call.

I set my out of office because I had a medical appt this afternoon and I'm off until Thursday. I told a colleague to ring my work phone if there was any emergency, laughing that it would be unlikely.

At 3.20pm I got a phone call.
I basically have an alarm clock at 10am every Sunday which consists of a certain person from work ringing me.

All packed up for the week off yesterday. Changed for the bike. Thought I'll just check the phone before I put it in the bag...missed calls and email.

Took 10 minutes to sort to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back