BREXIT (16 Viewers)

right now there are millions of middle-class young english women — women who might not normally ever read the news beyond a glance — that are currently rapidly developing what is likely to be a strong and life-long profound mistrust of any normie media outlets. that’s the kind of thing that has unpredictable long-term effects. or: probably we’ll have some kind of english Qanon by 2027.

right now there are millions of middle-class young english women — women who might not normally ever read the news beyond a glance — that are currently rapidly developing what is likely to be a strong and life-long profound mistrust of any normie media outlets. that’s the kind of thing that has unpredictable long-term effects. or: probably we’ll have some kind of english Qanon by 2027.

Yoga moms have been off the scales for a few years in fairness.

It's been interesting to see the different reactions. Most of us who work with Photoshop can spot it right away but there are a lot of people who simply don't see the defects. Indeed I saw one thread where they were claiming it was a leftist conspiracy theory. Much the same with ai-generated imagery, it doesn't occur to some people that there might be something amiss with what is being presented.
Here is a case of a trusted, and even "beloved" source actively deceiving their audience. Some might claim it doesn't amount to much but people might look twice from now on and the very idea of being presented with something less than 100% truthful might have caused some small long-term damage.

Woaaahhh there trigger

We are talking about people who normally support a monarchy as something not entirely human and will spend their lives faffing about behind cordons just to get a look at at some half german castle dweller.

These are not previosly rational people who've been turned into weirdos by a photoshop. they were already weirdos just in a realm we are used to living with.

It's great that having the tragedy* of Diana hovering over all of England and West britain people are not hounding this woman 24 hours a day and analysing her every move. She'll love five years of this while her husband contemplates the world repeating itself while smiling at buidlings.

*the royal We of tragedies

I can now upgrade this to

Imagine if your mother was hounded to death by the press because the public appetite for any piece of insignificant information was such that you'd be followed down the road for a picture and then you married a woman who became the mother of your own kids and the press and public and the people you are supposed to go out and smile at every day are now hounding your wife's every movement on mothers day weekend.

I don't follow the English royals but some stuff is inescapable.
Utterly hilarious everyone commenting and making Weekend At Bernies jokes at a sick mom's expense - which they fucking knew!
And then the cancer mic drop
And then "Well, the Palace should have told us. We can't help ourselves. They left a speculation vacuum. You people owe us. We're entitled to health records."
When the actual story is it was fucking awful behaviour by a fucking HUGE section of the population.

For a week or so everyone was mocking a (possibly) terminally ill royal, and it brings me a special joy that we're all capable of it. Especially on the favourite one.
Oh the lulz

yeah, this is sad. If I was to choose one out of her and Charlie not to die from it, I'd choose her
Hard agree on this

And then they all die in a fire at the funeral
A tragedy of Shakespearian proportions
:cry:

Last edited:
I only ever come in here on the off chance that someone is actually discussing Brexit, and especially the north
But nah
Of course not!
It's Tan Time all the time.
Who down south gives a fuck about the north?
Nay cunt

A tragedy of Yeatsian proportions
:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back