Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (22 Viewers)

Agreed, although I don't agree with the govt paying full salaries or a % of full salary - it should be a fixed rate for all - just because someone is on €250,000 a year, it doesn't mean they work harder or deserve it more than their colleague on €20,000
Let's just eat the rich and be done with it. They had their fun.

What actually happens if all the airlines go bust? Like, who starts new airlines?

There's a group chat I'm in on whatsapp. Nice bunch of lads but I've had to delete my second essay of the day about the stuff they're passing around in it.

"Lockdown definitely announced at 11 tomorrow," that was last night.

"Lads, this was supposed to be an hour ago and I've heard crickets, (essay followed this)", me at noon.

"If you're not hearing anything that means phase one is happening."

Edit: No one is ever going to be wrong if rumoured times get missed and people can just go "oh it's been delayed." Doomsday preppers must be in raptures now, "see, I was right!" Totally ignoring that they've been consistently wrong for 20 years.

"War is coming," FFS war is always coming.

Last edited:
Apparently Ryanair have buckets of cash reserves so they will get through this. Aer Lingus are backed by some mega-airline conglomerate so that should be fine too (all this according to some airline fella on the radio at the weekend).

There's a group chat I'm in on whatsapp. Nice bunch of lads but I've had to delete my second essay of the day about the stuff they're passing around in it.

"Lockdown definitely announced at 11 tomorrow," that was last night.

"Lads, this was supposed to be an hour ago and I've heard crickets, (essay followed this)", me at noon.

"If you're not hearing anything that means phase one is happening."

Edit: No one is ever going to be wrong if rumoured times get missed and people can just go "oh it's been delayed." Doomsday preppers must be in raptures now, "see, I was right!" Totally ignoring that they've been consistently wrong for 20 years.

"War is coming," FFS war is always coming.

Someone just posted this picture into the group

To which someone replied, "well there's the proof."

Had to go to a chemist over in tallaght to collect stuff for Eoin(our chemist wouldn't have it until wednesday),the staff had masks on with fancy filters etc. There was a table in front of the till with with the bank card machine obviously strongly suggesting cuustomers tap. They also told me I didn't need to sign for the medication as they didn't want customers sharing pens.

Then just now we got a delivery (again for Eoin,syringes etc) and teh delivery lad wouldn't let me sign,asked was it ok for him to sign for me so I didn't have to touch the screen .

People are definitely trying to have things continue as normal as possible but with precautions.

Two examples,at least to me,that distribution lines will still be open and panic buying is causing the bigger issue.

Should I be worried that they didn't mention how many new cases there were today at the press briefing there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back