Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

Oh ok, I was just watching the Leo and the boys briefing there on RTE, assumed they'd give a number.

have you somehow gone back in time?

only radio access here
Was watching this on twitter?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If i'm an idiot then it's 100% RTE's fault.

Press briefing at the Department of Health scheduled at 9pm

Mad for the meetings so we are.

How is yours coming along Bernie? Any change? Thumped needs you so obviously you and everyone you know will get better.

Boris Johnson just fucked over the entire UK hospitality industry
i read somewhere that the theatre business is furious, he apparently advised that if you're worried, stay away. so they'll have no custom, and more importantly, no fallback regarding insurance and lots of other expenses because if they decide to close, it's their decision.

Minor unfamiliar irritation in the back of my throat since about half way through today.

Was planning to ride it out and follow the HSE procedures on Monday and not worry the family about till the doctors says whats what.

Just heard uncle travelling matt is trying to get back from foreign and cut his break short.

That'll be him moving back in with me when he arrives. Have had no contact with him since 6.5 days so he presently is in the clear.

Trying to figure the best course of action here, what do you think, thumped?

Symptom wise no movement - and I COMPLETELY FORGOT I'd gone cold turkey on the smokes last week - so headaches and the odd flush is legit. He got back from Iraq this eve, picked him up and tried to bring him up to speed on the the 8 days - which (everyone should take a moment and consider it) is a wild wild ride.

Gameplan now is keep in great form, eat well and isolate and be ready to get to Belfast at the drop of a hat. Lil sis is now officially exposes (she works in hospital so it was coming), which leaves me if other sibs get ill and the nephew needs a buddy.

This was posted on our work group. May be worth keeping in mind,for some peace of mind. I wouldn't take it as strict medical advice though.

"My sister is a nurse & she was chatting to a few mental health doctors & they were saying in times if acute stress the immune system naturally goes down (mind-body) & this can lead to a general feeling unwell in the body which may lead to people panicking & thinking they have the virus which may not be the case at all. My asthma for example has gone through the roof since Thursday which is mad as it’s usually very mild. Just something I thought might be of use to people if you’re feeling wired."

I feel good today. My symptoms came and went in 4 days and were really mild so not even sure if I had it or it was something more like a regular cold. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve been sick in my life though. Wish there was some way I could find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back