Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

did anyone see those two wasted losers at the red watch tower on friday night, lying on their backs on the path, grabbing passing girls legs and yelling they were single?

You should change your name to Cephalopodge and form a pro-ham sandwich movement called 'Hamsandwich Are My Friends I'm Sick (of) Thumped' (H.A.M.F.I.S.T.)

Nah I'm finished talking about it..by the way its not an issue of 'ham sandwich are my friends'..its just me sticking up for an individual who has been a mate of mine since I was five...the picture is just for context so people can see what a shocking travesty the supposed costume was at an event where 90% of people looked like gurning gnomes.

but its the internet..im not going up to his face and sayin 'here i think yr an arse'..nor do i think if someone did post something about my sister or brian cullens love bullets that i could convince them otherwise by saying 'here shes my sister and shes really sound'..and i dont think ham sandwich are consistently ganged up on..i think this is the second ever thread ive seen people slagging them off..the other one being that horrendous stevie wonder video thread..

also if i had seen anybody else wearing shiny silver leggings and a cape i would have posted 'jesus i saw this complete wanker wearing the worlds worst outfit at electric pcinic' it just happened that i knew who said wanker was..

And that's your right and all but at the same time those of us that are his mates are equally entitled to say that we think he's sound.

Moving along - what about the mobile coverage eh!

Madness, but made things very exciting - sending a text, wondering if it would get through, trying to figure out when the text you just got saying "I'm at the Diep Noodles in the main area" or "Standing under the tree" was sent (and which fucking tree they meant) - :D

Madness, but made things very exciting - sending a text, wondering if it would get through, trying to figure out when the text you just got saying "I'm at the Diep Noodles in the main area" or "Standing under the tree" was sent (and which fucking tree they meant) - :D

Yeah I got more texts from people standing under trees than there were trees.

Or when you get several at once, every band the person saw yesterday - where they stood and how they are in bed now.

My phone has the ability to put my GPS coordinates on a website (I hope my boss never figures this out) that would be cool- you could even find your friends in a crowded tent.

I was also a bit annoueyed that none for the event set up an iCal or a google calender with the times you could have the running order on your phone - that would be handy. I suppose it would have cut down on sales of those bloody booklets.

Anyone venture into the parties in the forest circa dawn. Scarily demented shit..worse even than the gurning clown behind the chemical bros....people getting off on banging empty plastic bottles together!! I saw one dude fall about 10 feet out of a tree, pretty sure he broke something, his friends were dragging him away and he was screaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back