Electric Picnic 2007 thread (4 Viewers)

the dude from ham sandwich was on our campsite and he was dressed in these leggings:

rsac306_02.jpg

and a cape...eeeuuuurrrrgggghhhh...

His were silver.

yeah he was givin people the 'yeah it is me' eye when walking through the campsite..even though people were just lookin at him cos he looked like a twat..

Podge sandwich was camping with me, and I can tell yis this, he wasn't looking for any attention, and if any of ye came over and talked to him ye may have found him to be one of the soundest people in the campsite. Those trousers were bought for him as a laugh by Loreana...jaysis, I saw a lot more ugliness than podge sandwich at Electric Picnic...

Podge sandwich was camping with me, and I can tell yis this, he wasn't looking for any attention, and if any of ye came over and talked to him ye may have found him to be one of the soundest people in the campsite. Those trousers were bought for him as a laugh by Loreana...jaysis, I saw a lot more ugliness than podge sandwich at Electric Picnic...
Why do you always stick up for him? Can't you just let us bitch about him anonymously on the internet in peace?

Because he walks around wearing skin tight shiny trousers and a fuckin batman cape! What's not to slag?

in the context of the weekend that just was, I think wearing that shit isn't all bad.

I saw much worse.

I mean we weren't slagging the cardboard man at deerhoof, but chances are if it was some bloke out of ham sandwich dressed up as cardboard man, I'm sure he'd be getting slated for dressing up as cardboard man.

I'm not getting into this because i don't particularly care, but if you make a habit of these kind of things, you have to expect some bit of slagging. 'sayin.

p.s. cardboard man sounds pretty alright to me.

dude its the internet..if people think yr mate is a tool , they'll think he's a tool..and some nameless randomer talking about what a good guy he is isnt gonna make anyone turn around and say 'well actually he's probably not so bad'..c'mon now..

To the Podge haters..boo!

That's me last bit to say on the matter. Believe me he had a great weekend, probably a lot better than the miserable types of people who actually bother giving out on a messageboard about his trousers....

jaysis

Poor 'oul podge. He gets a roasting here eh? I must 'fess up, I was in Penneys with Loreana in May of this year and we saw those little silvery pants. We thought they'd be fun for podge for the festival season so we bought them. They've been to Primavera, Oxegen and EP. Not bad going for a pair of stretchy leggings. As for attention, yeah he does look for it. But not in an arrogant 'I'm fuckin great' way. But more of a goofy class clown way.

yeah whatever lads, there's plenty other irish bands that if I came on here and slagged their members my rep would hit red in a second.

He's a friend, and listening to people who don't know him talking shite pisses me off naturally, I'm sure anyone else would feel the same if it were that friend.

Anonymous dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back