What movie did you watch last night? (1 Viewer)

On MGM at 9:45 tonight

sjff_01_img0347.jpg

Art School Confidential
Some very spot on observations with a plot that had potential I suppose. But ended up being absolutely shit.

Borat
Funny bits, although quite dull.

La Vie en Rose...thought it was amazing. Best movie i've seen in ages.. I was totally sucked into it from the start. Timeline does jump around a bit but thought it was ok to follow. The casting was amazing and the sets were beautifully done. Very depressing in parts, jaysus she'd a tough life, but really funny in other parts. Had a bit of a cry at the end of it..it makes you really think about getting old. Everyone should see this film. :heart::heart:

Little Miss Sunshine - awwww. Loved the grandad. funny ending. nice film.

Dune - Mental in a good way. Special effects and sets were way better than i thought they would be.

i watched knocked up..not as good as the 40 year old virgin but maybe its one of those films that needs repeat viewings...

in the morning i am going to watch all the presidents men for the first time..i hear its good..

will also re-watch hairspray to get ready for the remake!

Dune - Mental in a good way. Special effects and sets were way better than i thought they would be.

That films looks fucking INCREDIBLE. The costume design for all the different Houses (Atreides, Harkonnen), the sets, the music (apart from the shitty Toto stuff, more Brian Eno's theme).

Yeah it's MEGA flawed and wraps up waaaaaaaaaay too fucking quickly but i :heart: it.

'Remember the tooth. The tooth. The tooth. The tooth.'

why was Back To The Future on in Cineworld? I only found out on Monday. would've been deadly to see it there.

apparently they're gonna do a monthly classic film thing..they had 2 shows on and both were sold out by like 2 o clock..ill know better for next time although its a pain that ya cant get tickets a day in a dvance with unlimited cards..i have my fingers crossed that they show the breakfast club..

did you know that Roland Joffe, director of the Killing Fields & The Mission has made piece-of-shit torture movie Captivity, out now?

Mighty. fall.
Funnily enough, when i was watching it i kept thinking "there's no way this would even get made today", same as i was when watching the mission. Great movies.

EDIT: Jesus H, just wikipedia'd him there, he also did the fuckin Mario Brothers film, and his next flick is a docudrama about fuckin TATU!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back