What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

i watched The Fountain.

don't waste your time, people. if you like directors who make films as a form of gratifying themselves and themselves alone, then go. Darren Aronofsky should be ashamed of himself.

The_Fountain%20-%20Poster.jpg

it is visually stimulating at times, but the cgi stuff does get a bit boring.
in general, not enough dialogue and when there is- it's very superficial.

bland and blah.

RUH!

That film is fucking great.

i watched this. also great.
invasion_of_the_body_snatchers.jpg

we watched hot fuzz tonight..loved it..i didnt like shaun of the dead so didnt expect to like this..the bit where they are standing outside the church in the rain and nick frost is still wearing his cowboy area...absolute comedy genius..

Das Boot. An amazing film. Affects me more each time I watch it.

And Jürgen Prochnow is a very good proof if any was needed that some men just look so much sexier with beards.

in the last week:

knocked up. classic. you can't loose when you have three people from freaks and geeks in one movie.

ma femme est une actrice. very enjoyable comedy with charlotte gainsbourg.

nancy drew. i was more of a secret seven kind of boy, but this movie made a place in my heart for nancy. cute, funny and a pretty good story.

la vie en rose. the timeline the movie took was a bit confusing a times, but considering i knew nothing about edith piaf it was all pretty interesting.

the ex. complete trash. i'm sure zach braff regretted doing this. i think it skipped most cinemas and went straight to dvd here.

the princess bride. as good now as it was then.

fay grim. this was amazing. parker posey is drawn into a world of espionage involving france, russia, iran, turkey and afghanistan. i'll have to root out some more hal hartley movies.

i watched police academy last night...where i found out that cmd. lissards first name is eric..interesting fact to know...

continuing with my 80s theme will be ghostbusters and national lampoons vacation..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back