Best Of 2006 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter BC
  • Start date
  • Replies 131
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 10
I knew i forgot stuff!

To be added to my gigs of the year list...

Numbers - The Hub

Sufjan Stevens - Olympia

Lovely fucker at gigs..of the year - bconniffe :)
omg seconded

GO ON MY SON: .|..|
loserdom
kidd blunt
tenpastseven
terrordactyl
the knife
seomra spraoi
german grinds
eoddy
brown paper packages, tided up with string (these are a fewwww of my favourite things)
roisin. pigs dressed as knackers.
goss
smokin jays
almost cliche
the L word
GET THE FUCK: !bog
red ink closing down
the loss of venues
5th year
no time to make new zine
weed that never quite made it to ireland
boys
people getting bet up
sleater kinney breaking up :mad:
sending long long messages to people praising them on something, asking for advice, a place to stay, anything, etc and never getting replied to. unsound unsound.

what, like 2 inches?

In anyways the fall wins it for gig o the year for me I reckon.

Gigs - Silver Jews, Boredoms, High on Fire, Edan, TV on the Radio, Melvins all come to mind straight away. Probably forgotten loads.

Records - Boris - Pink, TV on The Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain, The Hold Steady - Girls and Boys of America. And again loads I've forgotten.

for me records, van she, tv on the radio, isis, tiga, lupe fiasco, film school, serena maneesh, howling bells, the walkmen, deftones.

gigs, edan, tiga, hystereo (a million times), robin guthrie, bauhaus, kool keith, tv on the radio, serena maneesh. millions more.

ok the joos tops the fall. But the fall is definitely in the top 5. Can't think of anything else right now.

records: si schroeder, the rednecks - seven stabs, oppenheimer

gigwise i have lots of happy memories from: andy irvine (roisin dubh), goldblade (voodoo), paul o' reilly, big monster love, the hollows, the pat cannons (whelans band room), dj scotch egg (supporting lightning bolt in whelans), jeffrey lewis (full band show - crawdaddy), stoat (maximum joy), the gossip

every jape / trm / cap pas cap / we are knives / giveamanakick show i saw = .|..|

oh you walked right past me too. But as I have met you before and you showed no flicker of recognition I decided to decline to greet you.

I didnt see you on Saturday. I was in a weird mood I think when I met you. Not that I didnt recognise you or anything....

Didnt even say hello. Thanks alot guys........

you need to work on your people skills mate. i kept going up to you and putting my hand out for you to shake and you acted like you didnt see me.

you need to work on your people skills mate. i kept going up to you and putting my hand out for you to shake and you acted like you didnt see me.

you gave me the finger when I met you.Pot kettle black.

Doesnt matter if I know you,I have feelings too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back