BREXIT (9 Viewers)

Had his deal 3 weeks ago, just wanted his christmas miracle PR. As if he ever cared about fishermen.

MERRY CHRISTMAS THOUGH 🎄

He seems to think so

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We'll see if Farage approves, he's the boss.

Strangely just yesterday I learned from the wireless that more people have landed on the moon than have set foot on Rockall.

An interesting fact, but actually untrue, but only just. Thanks for the excuse for the Wikipedia-ing.

Iceland also claims Rockall and maybe the Danes or the Faroe Islands too ? We don't recognize Scotland's claim and I'm not sure if it's is to be seen as more of a Scottish or UK issue with most of the UK's sea territory being Scotland's since they have more or less open sea to the west and north. Our Irish sea territory is roughly three times the size of our land territory I think.

Iceland also claims Rockall and maybe the Danes or the Faroe Islands too ? We don't recognize Scotland's claim and I'm not sure if it's is to be seen as more of a Scottish or UK issue with most of the UK's sea territory being Scotland's since they have more or less open sea to the west and north. Our Irish sea territory is roughly three times the size of our land territory I think.
there may be oil

there may be oil

...UNDER ROCKALL !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back