BREXIT (10 Viewers)

Going the other way, we ordered something from Dublin a month ago which still hasn't come. Of all the xmas stuff we bought this was the most important, possibly the most expensive, definitely the most breakable. So yeah, shit.

We have problems with two other packages. I think it has something to do with royal mail.

Fresh food shelves in my M+S have been almost empty the last few days.

Also, we guessed home schooling was coming, and needed a new iPad. Ordered from currys Ireland last week, it got dispatched, and tracking had it hanging around in Athlone for a couple of days. Then a note from DPD apologies for delay to an "unexpected issue in your area". Radio silence then until a new email from Currys saying "Hooray, your replacement item has beeen dispatched!" It's all a mess.

Still waiting for package from dublin from around 19th. Like just from dublin. In fairness a mate who works in the postal has mostly refferred to this year as 'permanent trash christmas' since everyone went retail therapy online since march. the postal service are probably beyond burnt out

Also, we guessed home schooling was coming, and needed a new iPad. Ordered from currys Ireland last week, it got dispatched, and tracking had it hanging around in Athlone for a couple of days. Then a note from DPD apologies for delay to an "unexpected issue in your area". Radio silence then until a new email from Currys saying "Hooray, your replacement item has beeen dispatched!" It's all a mess.
By the time your curry arrived from Athlone I would say it was a bit off, wha'?

ahh bollix my new interface is up in DHL since yesterday..I was hoping it would move to out for delivery quickly. ahh well nice to have something to look forward too

Ebay not removing UK results from EU searches is really boiling my piss also

yeah mad annoying trying to find EU stuff when UK keeps appearing in search results

I have a pedal on its way to Canada. Left Ireland 2nd December and still no sign of it in Canada.

i ordered a thinig for a christmas present on 9th november from the UK. didn't turn up after 2 weeks, no tracking info showed up on the anpost tracking number.

complained, and on 22nd november they sent out a replacement, which had got working tracking info, and that arrived about a week later.

guess what got delivered this morning?

edit:

09 January 2021 10:25
We delivered your post
09 January 2021 08:13
Your post is out for delivery
08 January 2021 16:25
Your delivery is in DUBLIN 15 D.S.U.,
08 January 2021 11:00
07 January 2021 16:20
Your delivery is in DUBLIN 15 D.S.U.,
07 January 2021 09:55
06 January 2021 22:36
Your delivery has been sorted in DUBLIN PARCEL HUB, DUBLIN 12
06 January 2021 22:18
We have your post in DUBLIN PARCEL HUB, DUBLIN 12

I have a pedal on its way to Canada. Left Ireland 2nd December and still no sign of it in Canada.
I bought a microphone off a chap in Meath during Lockdown 1 ..took three weeks to arrive

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

got to no. 5 in UK singles Xmas charts.

He mentions a pub I know quite well in this one. That was the first I'd ever heard of him.
He does tread a fine line. I can see how he used to get the wrong kind of crowd at his gigs. Rubber Bandits had the same problem.

Order that shit direct from Apple. Of all the places we ordered from before christmas (including Currys) their service was the best.

He mentions a pub I know quite well in this one. That was the first I'd ever heard of him.
He does tread a fine line. I can see how he used to get the wrong kind of crowd at his gigs. Rubber Bandits had the same problem.

I couldn't make it through his song about Jimmy Saville.
stick to songs about Tories pricks.

I saw him in Dublin a few years ago. The crowd were what I imagine the Viz readership to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back