BREXIT (19 Viewers)

This was one the news all day. Brexity colleague was going on and on and on. I like the guy but, c'mon, you're only saying this shit to annoy me. I know you are, because what you're saying is only sort of true, and you know it.

I guess I spent most of my time hanging out with Europeans and not meeting many disaffected Brits who actually have an opinion on something. It's draining.

Looking forward to a lengthy oral history of this photograph coming up next week, 10 thousand words.
He's the floppy haired underdog who crushed the vile antisemitic communist Joromby Crombar - But can Boris Johnson overcome mounting Brexit challenges? This 10,000 word puff piece from Laura Kuenssberg finds out.

He's the floppy haired underdog who crushed the vile antisemitic communist Joromby Crombar - But can Boris Johnson overcome mounting Brexit challenges? This 10,000 word puff piece from Laura Kuenssberg finds out.
Lol, the Client Journalism guy is always going after her. Quite rightly of course.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is one of those "phenomenal photographs" English political journalists love to crap on about when it's really just Boris Johnson squeaking one out on the way back in to Downing Street

View attachment 14499

could they not at least get the gaff in order a bit? It looks like it went on fire, had the windows replaced, and now there's damp and mold creeping through the masonry.

And then they fucked a Christmas tree outside, because "...fuck it. I dunno. Christmas. JUST PUT THE FUCKING TREE UP AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS BARRY. HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MUCH SHIT I HAVE ON MY PLATE RIGHT NOW BARRY?"

I've a package that arrived in the Dublin depot via NI last night. Sounds like a close call.

One in the win column.

I mean not that every day isn't an opportunity for An Post to revolutionise thier service but there might be a bunch of second hand parcel motel lockers on the market soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back