• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looping back to what egg was saying a few days ago, is it a case that he didn't tell them what to do in this scenario?

I honestly don't know. I really thought there'd be more people shouting fraud etc. Maybe they're embarrassed by his behaviour since the election and are trying to distance themselves from it, idk

The current theory gaining traction is that Trump will never, ever, concede. He'll leave the white house and power in reality but he'll get a talk show or his own network (which was what he was running for in 2016 wasn't it?) and basically run the MAGA show as a president in exile.

Honestly i'm convinced.

I'm hoping he'll run in 2024 as an independent, take the MAGA nation with him, and completely fuck the Republican party in the process.

The current theory gaining traction is that Trump will never, ever, concede. He'll leave the white house and power in reality but he'll get a talk show or his own network (which was what he was running for in 2016 wasn't it?) and basically run the MAGA show as a president in exile.

Honestly i'm convinced.

he needs legal immunity for that, and the pardon is at the discretion of Biden. Court keeps him in Limbo.

he needs legal immunity for that, and the pardon is at the discretion of Biden. Court keeps him in Limbo.
You mean he's gonna be forced to concede publicly? "YOU HAVE TO SAY IT" kind of thing?

I'm hoping he'll run in 2024 as an independent, take the MAGA nation with him, and completely fuck the Republican party in the process.
The issue with that is that he could also go down the Farage route, threaten to fuck a party over with a massive split and basically get them to concede to all of your demands.

edit: I suppose his demands would be "make me president" though, so it's unlikely.

Donald Trump is a rich man in America, he already has immunity from prosecution.

Well, no one saw that coming..

images

Donald Trump is a rich man in America, he already has immunity from prosecution.

images

Think about it this way: there's loads of lawyers who'd love to make a name for themselves. Trump is an ardent tax cheat, and long-term criminal. He's not even all that good at covering things up. So, the truth is out there if you look (or have been looking) hard enough.

I'd say they'll prosecute him alright. But, even if he's found guilty, I doubt he'll actually face any consequences beyond a "fine" or some nominal punishment.

Think about it this way: there's loads of lawyers who'd love to make a name for themselves. Trump is an ardent tax cheat, and long-term criminal. He's not even all that good at covering things up. So, the truth is out there if you look (or have been looking) hard enough.

I'd say they'll prosecute him alright. But, even if he's found guilty, I doubt he'll actually face any consequences beyond a "fine" or some nominal punishment.
I guess....

still though:

Honestly i'm convinced.

I'm sure he thinks if I don't concede, then I didn't lose.

Last edited:
It really was.

But yeah, I was surprised at how subdued the right wingers on my news feed were
A lot of American facebook friends are remarking on how quiet it's gotten. The theory is that the most rabid right wingers are migrating en masse to Parler

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back