Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (4 Viewers)

Neo Varadkar opened out the summer lockdown earlier than planned and then swanned out the door, now trolling the process and trolling Voldemartin and the CMO stirring further the mismanagment and mistrust.

Lad should be stripped of that doctor title.

The weekend we went on Phase 3 there were 100 kids in Poppintree Park having organised GAA training. 50 or so there today.

Isn't all non-elite sports training supposed to be banned in Phase 3? I know touts out n all, but still, where do I shop them?
no, I think its fine once its outdoors and once the group can be managed by putting kids in to groups of 15 or less. Or, into pods.

I suppose I oscillate daily between being annoyed by the "when we get back to normal" gang and the "you must adjust to the new normal" gang. There are often unacknowledged agendas going on in both cases.

About the recession thing - I hear more economist pricks providing dire warnings about the terrible times ahead than I hear ones minimising it's likelihood so I'm in the camp of refusing to be cowed into agreeing with things like increased austerity measures when I know that money can currently be borrowed at interest rates that are practically zero.
when is this happening? FFS

Our GDP is fine, borrow money to take care of everyone for a few months, pay it back over 25 years so no one notices the additional taxes it takes, impose fucking level 6 restrictions and just get it done.

Alternatively just admit that people don't matter and open everything up and tell people they're on their own.

Christ.

So anyway, Christmas cancelled, yeah?

This is the first Christmas in 9 years I won’t have to work. I really hope it isn’t cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back