Minor complaints thread (40 Viewers)

It takes ages to log on to the internet on mine. If I'm on public transport the journey is usually over by the time it starts working. I can't even access contacts. I know I've saved them but whenever I look for them they are nowhere to be found. I've taken to just keeping old messages so I can reply instead of typing a new message.

And my bones hurt and teenagers scare me.

It takes ages to log on to the internet on mine. If I'm on public transport the journey is usually over by the time it starts working. I can't even access contacts. I know I've saved them but whenever I look for them they are nowhere to be found. I've taken to just keeping old messages so I can reply instead of typing a new message.

And my bones hurt and teenagers scare me.

See that would drive me mad. I have an ipod touch which I use for music, solitare, ebooks and wi fi internet if I really need it, and even then it pisses me off. I would never trust it with contact information, or mobile internet.

Seriously considering just getting a Nokia 130 for €20 and spending the money I save on a really, really good compact camera.

none of my work pals are online on Skype for Business today :(

and another work pal didn't grow up with the internet and is afraid of Skype for Business so he doesn't use it to waste time like everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back