Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

Ahh thats not too bad..I mean he was starting out with nothing in fairness

I found myself getting pissed off with the radio on the drive home there..late date on RTE.In was all like "what is wrong with me?how come I don't like any of this music?am I getting old or something?"

Then it dawned on me that the radio is shite and I do usually be forcing myself to like shit and I was grand again.I still love music.

new UPC superfast internet box arrived today. set it up this evening, only to discover they haven't actually given me any faster internets yet.

jerks.

I ventured into a field on my way home from the pub to have a look at the orion nebula with my lidl binoculars. It was very nice but when I got home I realized that my phone was missing and I had a job to find it in the field in the dark. I got it though, so all's well that ends well.

Fitting a bone nut on a guitar is a major pain in the goolies ,especially when you knock the guitar off the bench and take a lump out of it.

Plus I accidentally sanded my fingertips off.Lol

An enjoyable evenings fluting around nonetheless.Too tired to finish the job now though

Almost wiped out on a patch of ice on the way in. 'Nothing like a near death experience to get the blood flowing on a morning.

Be careful out there folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back