Minor complaints thread (30 Viewers)

In the canteen at work they have little saucer things for the soup bowls but the bowls don't sit properly into the saucer, instead it slides all over the saucer spilling soup over the sides. They probably deliberately do it to discourage people from filling the soup bowl to the top. Its a fucking disgrace.

Here's another top tip. If you are buying a large coffee to sit in (as opposed to take away) ask for it in a takeaway cup. It keeps it hot much longer. I always find it's stone cold by the time I get to the bottom of those bowl sized mugs.

Alternatively save your money, go home and have a normal sized cup of coffee. Does anyone make their coffee by the litre at home?

I think a good coffee should taste nice when warm/hot. That's when you really taste it. Most coffee shops server it scalding.

the thing applies to beer, if it's almost at room temperature you can taste it more than when it's cold

Last edited:
I think a good coffee should taste nice when warm/hot. That's when you really taste it. Most coffee shops server it scalding.

the thing applies to beer, if it's almost at room temperature you can taste it more than when it's cold

While that's true, I hate getting a warm coffee - where it's gone in a few gulps. I find it hard to simply sip warm drinks. I like to sit over a mug of coffee for at least 20-30 mins. Get some reading in.

Irel-Coffee-700x700.jpg

watching clips of the necks in anticipation of tonight's gig, i'm getting pop-up ads for dating sites for the over 40s. sure it's improv, sure it's saturday afternoon, sure i'm alone but it's only because my wife is clothes shopping with the kids

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back