the RTE thread (1 Viewer)

baron ross of carrickmines (shane ross t.d.) should step in, yeah? don't his family still own most of the land to the east of glenamuck road?

I was under the impression they had sold up, I seem to remember an interview where he was mourning the loss of the family pile.

Marian Finucane is actually conducting an interesting interview right now, Martin Dempsey, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

One Direction cancels Belfast gig — RTÉ - Morning Ireland — Overcast

LOL. This One Direction malarkey is revealing a lot of bad parenting with some pulling kids out of school for THREE DAYS just for a bloody gig.

(Disclaimer: I once pulled a 'sickie' on a Christmas maths exam in 6th year so I could attend a gig in Dublin.)

I heard your one this morning, she started to defend it but then realised she didn't actually have a defence so gave it up. Oh well, at least the child learnt something- trust no-one.

Awful isn't it? Do they think no one wants to hear about current events because its a bank holiday?
Those RTE contracts are written in stone.

You could almost hear Cathal MacCoille putting his jacket on this morning at the end of the bargain bin Morning Ireland they put out on these holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back