the RTE thread (1 Viewer)

Fuck, really?

He always seemed jocular and comfortable. There you go now.

He took a break last year and Kathryn Thomas sat in on his return he said on air that he was gone because of an extended bout of depression.

Didn't mind his show that much, it was alright for the office to begin the day, when he wasn't giving coverage to operation fatshame.

No fan of Tubs but Brendan O'Conner, who I hate hate hate, is currently in the slot. Couple of week ago he had George Hook in to discuss Hooky's erotic novel, and now I am impotent.

Yeah. He was off the show for a few months last year ( or the year before) due to stress. Nice guy. I was on his show once

everyone's always raggin' on the poor black dog

sm_sad_black_dog_5355018.jpg

i still love ya, blackie

Montrose could really do with spending some money on a decent telephony provider, it seems that every hour they need to hang up and call an interviewee back on a better line.

Everyone's calling in on mobiles these days. You can tell it really bothers the presenters.

No fan of Tubs but Brendan O'Conner, who I hate hate hate, is currently in the slot. Couple of week ago he had George Hook in to discuss Hooky's erotic novel, and now I am impotent.

I thought Bo'C handled the few weeks well, by the end I was nearly thinking he's sound. I did miss the George Hook interview though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back