the RTE thread (1 Viewer)

The new Late Late set is fucking cat.

The old one was deadly.

Looks like the inside of a suburban superpub now.Gobshites

The guy who can only talk in metaphors?

He doesn't like The Charlatans much, does he? I don't know who he is but I was shouting fuck off at the radio.

The guy who can only talk in metaphors?

He doesn't like The Charlatans much, does he? I don't know who he is but I was shouting fuck off at the radio.

He was really getting into it with the lady on there, Edel something?
Like arguing over Antony's vocals like he was his mate or something.
Complete humourless douche. He's the Arts editor at the Times. I know that from his Twitter.

So the Mooney show is no we more

But all I can think of when Ray Darcy comes on is "500,000 euro! 500,000 euro! 500,000 euro! 500,000 euro!..."

If I don't pay a TV license to fund this I will go to jail

"Did you want to be a TD? Did you dream of being a TD? Did you want to walk the corridors of Leinster House all your…"

oh jesus
it's so cringey

WHo the fuck watches the Late Late? I know tonnes of people do but it is audiovisual diarrhoea and has been for 20 years. It seems like back in the day of 2 channel Ireland, no internet, etc. it was Ireland's town hall/parlour dance all rolled into one, and Gay Byrne, despite his many shortcomings, presided over very real social changes within Ireland during his tenure, but the format has long since become obsolete and the last two presenters have been inadequate to carry it any way. Let the fucking thing die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back