True Detective Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Why did they name a highway after Woodrugh? Just because he got killed? He seemed like a weirdo who no one liked.

Cos he shot four other veterans in a bunker and there's obviously nothing suspicious there, or did the cops manage to make that miraculously disappear also? None of them had any families like....

This show was so dense it doesn't even merit consideration.

Cos he shot four other veterans in a bunker and there's obviously nothing suspicious there, or did the cops manage to make that miraculously disappear also? None of them had any families like....

This show was so dense it doesn't even merit consideration.

Oh did he kill them, or were he and them all killed by the same person, officially like.

I thought Frank’s dying visions were utterly stupid. Didn’t need those at all.
THAT WAS THE BEST BIT!!!

Acting wise I also thought he was very good in that scene in the kitchen with Colin. He was mostly dealing with some seriously ropey dialogue throughout the whole show.

Also don’t get why he wouldn’t give up his suit.
Did he have diamonds in his suit? He changes his money into diamonds right? bar one million in his suitcase

edit: sorry, yeah @7 - No tomorrow answered that, carry on.

THAT WAS THE BEST BIT!!!

Acting wise I also thought he was very good in that scene in the kitchen with Colin. He was mostly dealing with some seriously ropey dialogue throughout the whole show.

Did he have diamonds in his suit? He changes his money into diamonds right? bar one million in his suitcase
Oh yeah, of course that makes more sense. He could give up the money in the suitcase but he needed the diamonds. I’m sure he could have figured out a better way to do that than to smack the guy in the face though.

i'm a bit confused about the geography of the escape. reading this to see if it's explained

"Rather than permit themselves a flicker of happiness, the detectives use their post-coital moment to suck cigarettes and discuss the most heinous things that have ever happened to them. Without revealing much, Ani talks about the time she was abducted and abused as a child, and Ray talks about the time he murdered an innocent man because he thought the man had raped his wife."

Who Was the True Detective? True Detective's Bleak Finale Explained

aww
1379782769452784781.gif

i'm a bit confused about the geography of the escape. reading this to see if it's explained

Who Was the True Detective? True Detective's Bleak Finale Explained
that explained nothing

so..where did they get the ferry to? to venezuela? seems like kind of a long trip. or did they go to mexico first? scarface was taking them and the place she came from was in mexico. and then where were they heading off to on their stony-faced wilderness trek with strapped-on babies and sunhats and bindles? they were starting off from venezuela (see flags during street party)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back