Facebook (8 Viewers)

Would I be wrong in assuming that they buy these things for half nothing in Thrift Stores then unmercifully jack up the price?

I am trying to get my head around it

Some of it is blatantly 'racist' against white trash/Nascar folks, the rest just seems to revel in obnoxiousness.
Douchecore?

Friend of mine on Facebook has gotten really big into the whole chemtrails/geo engineering conspiracy. Keeps posting pictures up of contrails with captions like "Try telling me this is nothing to worry about, this is why our kids keeps getting sick." Actually genuinely believes that governments are plotting with big pharma to make people sick.

Friend of mine on Facebook has gotten really big into the whole chemtrails/geo engineering conspiracy. Keeps posting pictures up of contrails with captions like "Try telling me this is nothing to worry about, this is why our kids keeps getting sick." Actually genuinely believes that governments are plotting with big pharma to make people sick.
They have big meetings each year to decide what illnesses are hot and which are not. Then they target poor people who can't afford medicine and the plot falls apart.

Apparently Kenny and Noonan are in on it. Sure weren't they meeting up with some of their pals in a newly opened pharmaceuticals factory during the week. And that's why people aren't offered generic medecines, Enda Kenny has it stitched up so people can't access them. No, shut up, they didn't pass a generic drugs law. No, I didn't see that ad campaign about generic drugs. Shut up, you shill.

But seriously, I always thought this person wasn't the sharpest tool in the box but now they're crossing into the territory where I'm starting to think their parents were close blood relatives.

Open your eyes sheeple.

Your kids are sick cos you're on Facebook instead of being a parent

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back