Minor complaints thread (39 Viewers)

maxresdefault.jpg

Aww ffs!

I've had me microphone settings wrong for a year

NO wonder I could get enough ME in the cans ...grrrrrr

Thats computers for you..one little setting wrong deep inside and the whole thing is arseways

i went to the poxy bank to try to switch account types a couple of months ago and they said i needed a utility bill as proof of address - the bank statement i had with me wasn't acceptable - so i went back in today with a utility bill - they said i can just do it online, otherwise i'd have to make an appointment to do it in branch which would take 5 weeks, also mentioning offhand that a bank statement would be an acceptable proof of address :mad: - so i get home and try to apply for the new account type online and it won't fucking work because they can't verify my identity

I was felt up by two guys in their 80s. They were gesturing while talking and I got stuck in the middle. At one point they had a boob each.
Jill Hives just pointed and laughed.
:(

Last edited:
That octogenarian hookup club she has running there is getting out of hand.

That's Tipp. Hoors think they're the best and entitled to whatever they please. Bunch of pig ignorant arseholes almost all.

"Da, if Tipp are playing do we support them because it's only a mile up the road from Oola?"
"Son, if the divil was playing Tipp, we'd be for the divil. Ok?"

I was playing guitar with a drummer from Tipp in LA. Arrogant fuck was tapping out rhythms for me. He stopped and told me the next one would be too complex for me to play along to. I managed easy. The Limerick Danny Whitten.
I finished my bottle and we had to be held apart. Hope the cunt's on skid row.

That's Tipp. Hoors think they're the best and entitled to whatever they please. Bunch of pig ignorant arseholes almost all.

"Da, if Tipp are playing do we support them because it's only a mile up the road from Oola?"
"Son, if the divil was playing Tipp, we'd be for the divil. Ok?"

I was playing guitar with a drummer from Tipp in LA. Arrogant fuck was tapping out rhythms for me. He stopped and told me the next one would be too complex for me to play along to. I managed easy. The Limerick Danny Whitten.
I finished my bottle and we had to be held apart. Hope the cunt's on skid row.

I think and hope that Riaths experience wasn't serious sexual assault and a larger complaint about the larger pool of OAP desires she's been landed in.

My bird is from Tipp and she is fucking sound.

BUT! its a mad county full of of mad fucks..first hand knowledge

Edit.."bird"..I'll get a shlap in the head for that!

BUt thats pretty women for ya..they're as lovely as little birds

My bird is from Tipp and she is fucking sound.

BUT! its a mad county full of of mad fucks..first hand knowledge

Edit.."bird"..I'll get a shlap in the head for that!

BUt thats pretty women for ya..they're as lovely as little birds
Area,
It's mostly the men. Sure Gemma Hayes is from Tipp. I'd marry her. She loves Neil Young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back