Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

I knew a guy who bred fighting dogs, and jacksie would have been exactly what they'd want to train on.
He's dead now.

I would not have gone there on my own, and I've had a good few traveller friends. These aren't the "in to the west" isn't everyone nice, kinda people.
Don't beat yourself up over it hives.

Here lads, I wasn't rared in the country, but have some experience. I thought letting two dogs go off on their own was bad form, more likely to attack sheep etc?

Well, from people I know down that way, farmers leave poisoned meat out for them and that.
They don't want their sheep and cattle bothered by dogs.

Maybe it's all grains down that way though.

Anyway here's an inconclusive list of my gripes.

1. Buses being full and me being too fat to slink on and refuse to get off when driver says "SORRY FULLLLL!"

2. Public transport commuting the not very many miles from North to South Dublin being variable by +/- 40 minutes.

3. My office being too hot and stuffy all the time. Me sitting with a big flushed head on me in a t-shirt and lady across the way in a tasteful scarf at her desk.

4. Not having any actual work to do but having to be there anyway.

5. Inane banter galore.

6. Corporate waffle that never seems to bottom out, nobody actually ever cuts to the chase.

7. Being sidelined, marginalised already only 5 days in.

Here lads, I wasn't rared in the country, but have some experience. I thought letting two dogs go off on their own was bad form, more likely to attack sheep etc?
yeah
or even just stressing out the sheep, especially if they're pregnant

we used to leave our dog loose, being jackeens in the country, but we had to start keeping him in after some words from a farmer, even though what he liked to do was chase birds through the field of sheep without targetting the sheep themselves

National Sheep Association - Dog Owners

farming correspondent @Squiggle probably has the inside scoop

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back