Thread for stating the flaming obvious (1 Viewer)

Pards must be a company man par excellence. He's Ashley's flipping eunuch. That club is a joke.

Seriously though, I don't see the big deal. He only gave him a nudge with his head, and now all the guys who hate Pardew are lining up (Souness, Shearer etc). Sure, it's petulant and a bit mental for a manager, but in all honesty a bit more of that would liven things up - managers hurling abuse at opposition players, the odd cheeky trip, a bit of pushing now and again - bring it on.

I really meant that because his club is a joke he's a lucky man.

Mourinho has done way worse (Actually, sorry I mean better)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I agree with Benny Cake, I mean the Pardew thing is hilarious alright, but he apologises after the game and all and it was hardly assault, so who gives a shite like? Fair play to Meyler for not being a dick and rolling about on the ground too!

Which would have been much funnier again though. It would have been hilarious if Meyler had been that Dnitpro guy against Spurs!

Sure did. He should have laid him out solid, and then the ref could have called it quits.
He looked like he was going to for a split second, and then remembered that he was standing in front of fifty thousand people and it probably wouldn't be a good idea. Unlike Pards. Shame, really. Can't see any jury in the land convicting him. He'd be on the cover of this year's FIFA and UFC games. Now we just know he's some kind of rule following sap. Is this the steel we need in Ireland's midfield? Would Keano have taken that shit? WOULD HE?

Which would have been much funnier again though. It would have been hilarious if Meyler had been that Dnitpro guy against Spurs!

Hadn't seen that. That's ridiculous. What a prick.

Yeah, total fucking Kyle Lafferty!!
I feel for the dude getting sent off. If you're getting a red, you might as well earn it. You could see he wanted to kick Vertonghen in the bollocks, and rightly so.

Pardew has some way to go:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back