Thread for stating the flaming obvious (2 Viewers)

4 of these lads were offside

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haha yeah, this was AMAZING.Upon first seeing the goal, it looks like "What the hell were the defence doing???"On seeing the replay, the defence actually nailed it, and half of the opposition's team was offside.Naturally, a completely bogus goal is allowed to stand by Champions League officials, with their 2 extra refs behind the goal, etc etc. Typical.

Players are divorced from reality.... Are So'ton really complaining because Mark Calttenburg told Adam Lallana he's changed since he played for England? really? What a knob.

Is he a bad racist?

353263_1.jpg

Will they win the quadruple though? Bayern won the quadruple last year. Celtic won the quadruple in 1967. Can Man City join a very small list of legends?

Actually Celtic did the quintuple.

Will they win the quadruple though? Bayern won the quadruple last year. Celtic won the quadruple in 1967. Can Man City join a very small list of legends?

Actually Celtic did the quintuple.
We'll see, I don't think they'd beat Bayern or Real just yet but there performance against Spurs last night (well up until the sending off anyway, I switched over to the Villa WBA match then) was the exact example of what I've been trying to say about the Liverpool vs Everton match. City were absolutely brilliant and deserved to be 3 or 4 up at half time. Spurs defended reasonably well but City were a joy to watch. No one else in the league is playing to that standard at the moment. Their better to watch than Bayern or Barca at the moment. I mean that.

This would make you laugh, it wasn't making you piss blood: "Chelsea's José Mourinho has admitted it is impossible for Chelsea to compete financially with Man City"

Charlie Adam is a dirty bollix. He's got issues, that lad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back