Thread for stating the flaming obvious (1 Viewer)

At the beginning of Match of the Day there's a picture of Bestie in The United Review. Apparently. It has club history next to the picture, but pausing the yoke t'other day, it looks like it's Liverpool's history up to 1974. What the fuck is that about.

Not obvious, granted.

Honduras deserve to lose every game really heavily. Wankers.

They were fucking shite there. Grim stuff really. Your statement above also applies to Cameroon too though, and we've yet to see Nigeria vs Iran.
Cameroon aren't dirty fucking hitmen. they wouldn't be able to muster the enthusiasm for murdering an opponent.

ha! Sure, his style of play is fucking troglodytesque. But that style cements a team in the top flight. Fuck the chairman. And all chairmen who act like this cunt at CP. Cant imagine pulis was demanding anything too extreme. aside from choosing who plays for a place in his squad within whatever financial boundaries. Fair dues to him for not compromising. Hope they go down now. Feel bad for martin Kelly, joined 2 days too early

ha! Sure, his style of play is fucking troglodytesque. But that style cements a team in the top flight. Fuck the chairman. And all chairmen who act like this cunt at CP. Cant imagine pulis was demanding anything too extreme. aside from choosing who plays for a place in his squad within whatever financial boundaries. Fair dues to him for not compromising. Hope they go down now. Feel bad for martin Kelly, joined 2 days too early
Bollox.
Anyone that plays that way deserves to go down. Plus I live about 5 miles from Palace, so now I can pop down without feeling like a cunt.

Win fucking win!!!

pulis played the same way as mourinho towards the business end last season. Played the fuckers off the park at selhurst in april. And Chelsea have won the league already according to every source across the board. Style of play means Fuck all. Unfortunately.

pulis played the same way as mourinho towards the business end last season. Played the fuckers off the park at selhurst in april. And Chelsea have won the league already according to every source across the board. Style of play means Fuck all. Unfortunately.
My hole. 70 yard balls up to know one. Fuck that. Chelski are a bunch of cunts but Pulis is unbelievable. Fuck him welcome to unemployment you prick.

That's Palace fucked, so. Shame, I've a soft spot for Chrystal Palace. There's always been something enduring chaotic about the, Pulis did a remarkable job last year. Manager of the year stuff. They we're ready to be pronounced dead when he arrived. And some of the games I saw them play, Chelsea and Liverpool esp. it wasn't trogball. Pulis for England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back