What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

Dredd.
I liked it. it was hellishly loud, but that could have been the cinema. 3D was unobtrusive and and didn't leave me with a pounding headache.
At least now we can all pretend the Stallone travesty never happened.

I always liked Judge Anderson when I used to read the comics years ago - far more interesting than Dredd, and ditto here.

I liked Dredd a lot. A shame it hasn't done too well at the box office

I'll be getting the DVD anyway

Saw this tonight.
MV5BMjI5MTg1Njg0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg2Mjc4Nw@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Genuinely creepy. A lot of the time inwardly screaming "just get out of the fucking house you twat!"

Movie policemen are idiots and it should have ended a few minutes earlier than it did.

But a decent horror

Wait a second what ?
Okay, if the time paradoxes made sense:

at the end of the film, he doesn't need to shoot himself, because he had that realization of how the kid's life would end up if his mother died, therefore Bruce Willis remembers that information, therefore Bruce Willis puts the gun down and apologizes.
That doesn't make any sense at all. Young Bruce believes that one thing will happen, Old Bruce believes the opposite that was the crux of the whole movie.
Also,
After he falls from the fire escape from his apartment onto the car, Bruce Willis shoots the bad guy that is about to shoot him. The problem is, Bruce Willis doesn't exist, because a bad guy shot him.
That makes even less sense. Of course he exists

Dredd.
I liked it. it was hellishly loud, but that could have been the cinema. 3D was unobtrusive and and didn't leave me with a pounding headache.
At least now we can all pretend the Stallone travesty never happened.

I always liked Judge Anderson when I used to read the comics years ago - far more interesting than Dredd, and ditto here.

I like Judge Anderson alright, etc etc

Prometheus - Even better the second time. A thrilling squirmfest.

Did you hear the rumour that Prometheus/Alien is set in the same 'universe' as Blade Runner. The reason they have Guy Pearce as the old guy is cause he's going to be a younger version of himself in the Blade Runner sequel

The Day the Earth Stood Still, 2008 version, first time I saw it. No classic but worth seeing. Once again Keanu Reeves gives a performance worthy of Olivier.

That's because his future self shot the bad guy, except his future self didn't exist because the first time it happened, there was no future self to shoot the bad guy, so the bad guy shot him, this preventing his future self from ever existing

That's what doesn't make sense in your argument, it didn't happen the first time because he successfully killed his future self and therefore there was no need for anyone to try to kill him. Simples

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back