I WANT TO GO HOME (1 Viewer)

Ah, they're already there. I've had people on here yak on about facebook to me, 'things said there are much funnier than thumped these days, why this one comment...... LOL' and the like.

pretty insulting considering my post count but, well, probably true.

oh, yeah, I did.

I thought he said 'we'll all be over on facebook in a few years', meaning us non-facebookers being pulled kicking and screaming from thumped into the new digital dawn

this thread is classic thumped laugh a minute alright

just another boring friday at work here, having a coffee, sending some emails and webtexts, a little surfing. just back from the bosses office where i had a little snooze on the floor. the doctor told me on tuesday morning that he was 80% certain i had cancer but i found out this morning that i dont so that has cheered me up no end. im not even going to bother complaining that my throat is still sore.

Thats fucking raw man.Its a good news story and I'm all about that! Respect.

It thumped survives into the next decade it's going to be full of stories like that.

Jazes thats pretty grim man.Come back I Is 'Lust for life'JOHN!!

I is is this what yer talking about?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

HOLY FUCK!

Imma try and update this!

Nah who's on first...I is brought it up in a rival thread...

From wikipedia..
He recently admitted publicly his regret over Maniac 2000,

yeah, that's the one. Number one for ages, people learnt dances to it and everything. Jesus they were tough times. Still guaranteed to get a dancefloor going unfortunately

Second biggest selleing single ever in Ireland according to the net.

I thankfully was ensconced in New York at that time and have thus far been oblivious to its musical alchemy.

You'll be the fucking hero of the night if they're the right age.

I'll never forget a guy in my class suddenly learning to 'dance' and chanting all the words, pointing around the room at everyone.

You'll be the fucking hero of the night if they're the right age.

I'll never forget a guy in my class suddenly learning to 'dance' and chanting all the words, pointing around the room at everyone.

Ack ACK:(

Edit..thats actually fucking hilarious!

happy friday people.

I want to go home but i'm also nervous about teh Ghana game.

I got sunburnt last weekend. ME, sunburnt! What a world

I'm in bleeding foul humour this evening.. seriously need to get my happy face fixed.

evening all. has the fussball tippspiel thing just gone badly for you i is john, or have you not been entering scores? i am doing superbly so far. ive just been doing some work there, not going to bother doing any more though.

I stopped entering scores, I gave up on that when I remembered I know nothing about football

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back