I WANT TO GO HOME (1 Viewer)

Do you do anything interesting Shaney?

for your job, like

the football is on (or will be) a big screen to my right, but no sound.

Currently my shift allows me to get into work just as the first match starts and get home just as the last match finishes. Today my lunch was also conveniently during half-time in the USA vs. Slovenia match

ok then. be like that

I Is John for PREZ!

I too love yer new upbeat attitude...just the shot in the arm this forum needs yadda yadda

i didnt have you down as a soccer fan. havent seen a minute of it myself yet. stupid soccer.

Just the World Cup really. I could be a massive soccer fan but then I'd have to give up other things so I made a conscious decision when I was about 13 not to pay attention to it.

Oh and I go see Bohs every now and then when a friend makes me

herr-flick.jpg

i see.

yeah I know, fascinating. I liked your link to the immortal jellyfish. I was reading about that while bored in work about a month ago, then I was looking at the oldest trees, turtles etc.

I like old stuff

What's 'alluc' ?

Also, any of youz heading to popical island tomorrow? I look forward to drinking myself out of shy embarrassment before making a drunken fool of myself. Any chance Joanna Newsom is playing there in 2004?

i'm too geographically challenged to go to that. alluc is a links site with a shitload of films and the like on it fro streaming, a lot of the content is a bit low resolution though. she's always playing there in 2004.

I'm hoping to hit popical island for a bit in the afternoon...I'm gonna give you a kiss I is...

Oh mercy, it'll be the 2008 christmas party all over again. Anyway, i'll be the one looking awkward trying to blend in with the corner

I have no recollection of chrimbo '08........true story...

Oh mercy, it'll be the 2008 christmas party all over again. Anyway, i'll be the one looking awkward trying to blend in with the corner

given the pavementness of the wholething, i recommend getting there early to get a good corner, and possbily wearing oversize shoes to avoid confusion.

Right, upstairs at Whelans has a few extra corners doesn't it? Anyway, it's quittin' time

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back