Best way to lose a beer belly... (1 Viewer)

I'm currently a light heavyweight in boxing terms. I've put on about a stone since college, but I'm mostly solid Ro with a little bit of baby weight thrown in.

Losing weight = be lucky with your body + exercise + eating sensibly

I have an o.k. diet in that I know when to feel guilty about things. I walk about an hour a day and sweat about 4 litres once a week in badminton.

I've decided to carry out an experiment. Should I start a new thread? I had a load of Guinness last night. I am going to weigh myself right now. Then no alcohol for a month and not change anything else (no diet or excercise more than I already do) and weigh myself and see what happens. What do you reckon?

You'll lose half a stone,defo.Go for it.

I like the odd beer but I notice if I abstain for even a few days things start tightening up.

Nothing? Fucken hell, how much are you trying to lose? There's 10 5-weekses in a year, so that's 70 lbs in a year if you keep going like you're going

Oh, it's not just about losing weight but I would like to lose another stone and a half. It's nothing because, I haven't noticed a difference yet and I don't feel fit. I'm trying to get my lungs back, so to speak, and I can't climb stairs without getting out of breath. I can walk 4 hours straight but add an incline and I'm fucked. I decided I want to hike Kilimanjaro next year and I'd like to enjoy every bit of it. I don't want any part to be too much of a chore. I got a long way to go.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

urban warfare cro-mag training

Don't drink any sugary drinks. None.
Eat a big breakfast, whatever you like. Eat a big lunch. Eat a small dinner, ~half the size of your lunch.
Eat nothing after 7pm.

You are aiming to wake up hungry, meaning you will be burning fat over the night while you are sleeping.

Eat foods that are bulky and not that energy rich, unrefined high fibre sort of stuff.

Drink water, cups of tea, coffee if you are peckish rather than snacks.

Exercise if you want, but realistically the amount of exercise you will need to do is very large to have an effect. Eating slightly less is far more dramatic. I knew lads who would be on the bike for ~4hours 3 days a week who never really lost weight at all.

If you want to lose weight, you limit your food intake not increase your energy output.

the definition of hunger is sitting on your bike, at around 3.30 pm, having been out on the bike since 9 that morning, on a Sunday afternoon.

And you're riding past gaff after gaff, and every gaff has the Sunday roast on. And you can smell it about half a kilometer away.

And you know you have a roast at home there waiting for you, but the problem is: you're still in fucking Roundwood.

Hunger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back