Fuck Religion (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 99K
  • Watchers 12
Fuckin hell.
That's unreal, looks like they've moved from "beware of the black man" to "beware the athiest", breathing the same air as everyone else, such a danger to society.

Wont someone please think of the children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah here, it's my god-given right as an atheist to murder little childers in whichever way I see fit.

Less of the sensationalism, tbh.

jesus...

my sister and my ma are mad into it while me and my da find alcohol and misanthropy to be a more enjoyable reality anaesthetic. sometimes though i think they are right, ignorance is bliss, gays are very bad people (if you dont beleive me ill prove it) and it prob does put a spring in your step if you can make yourself beleive that itll all be alright in the end.

unfortunately it wont. youll just be dead. so i suppose itll be alright for you but everyone here is still fucked

i once shaved a cock into my mates head why isnt that on the news

I dunno, across the world it serves a function for the community,

like a goin to a gig but proly waaay more boring and a goat or lama

might get slewed which is pretty shiz, just take out the dogma

and the opinons and the mumbo jumbo about sin and evil would

be a step in the right direction

I mean what about Santa Muerte?

santa_muerte_tout_1.jpg

6a00cd96f930ea4cd500e398e5f2610004-500pi

or the bahai?

I think maybe its like sortta FUCK THE CATOLICS, THE SIM SALA

BIMS, THE DUES OR ANYONE WHO TELLS ME WHAT I CAN AND

CANNOT DO?

YEAH!!!!!!

HI MUTHAFUCKIN FIVE Y'ALL.

This is quite good.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think religion is more a symptom than a cause. I also don't think the human race as a whole can deal mentally without some degree of spirituality. There will always be certain kinds of people that are beneficiary or necessary that will have some loopy beliefs.

I think religion is more a symptom of a cause. I also don't think the human race as a whole can deal mentally without some degree of spirituality. There will always be certain kinds of people that are beneficiary or necessary that will have some loopy beliefs.
Not everywhere in the world tradionally falls into believing in religions.

Like where? The vast majority of countries have at least some "spiritual" roots, since they had no alternative for much of their history. Given the world acts more as one culture these days too, it's hard to single out individual countries for these things.

Except the US of course.

Like where? The vast majority of countries have at least some "spiritual" roots, since they had no alternative for much of their history. Given the world acts more as one culture these days too, it's hard to single out individual countries for these things.

Except the US of course.

most places on earth have also suffered the death penalty, war, superstition, ignorance and despotic cruelty at some point in history too. doesn't justify them.

i've started looking again at the theory that religons cause so much killing and war and strife, etc. again and came to the conclusion that humans are inherently violent motherfuckers who will invade a country over a bag of crisps, and persecute a whole race over their hair style. if it wasn't about religon, it'd be about some other shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back