Free advice (8 Viewers)

Ok thanks, poured a bottle of vinegar on it just to be safe.

yeah that is good advice. preperation means nowt if you're wandering the streets lost like a fucking eejit. i live in england but, sorry man

you know... more good advice.... take a cab...

the cost is completely offset by the awesome knowledge that you'll be where you need to be when you need to be there.

besides lots of companies will reimburse you, no questions asked...call the receptionist of the company the day before your interview for advice.

I'm going to get drunk and make a show of myself in a few hours, how can I sort this out tomorrow?

Let me make an assumption:

At this point everyone expects this of you.. the only situation you'd really have to sort out is if you DIDN'T behave like this (and most of us do on here so).

Don't apologise for acting how you want to act, just don't hurt anyone and nothing will need sorting...

Alternately, always try and apologise in person... texting an apology is almost worse than no apology.

SERVICE UPDATE:

I will be giving advise (though a bit sporadically) via the mobile web, upstairs at Whelans tonight... if you think you want to chance it, come up and ask me for advice in person.

Though in person, advise costs one beer, so make it worth your while.

Should I go out tonight or stay in?
I'm painfully broke and have a tonne of painting to do, but it looks so nice out.

Should I go out tonight or stay in?
I'm painfully broke and have a tonne of painting to do, but it looks so nice out.

You don't need money if you have friends... On the other hand we all need to practice self-control.
It sounds like though in this case you may simply be looking for an excuse to avoid work.
Stay in... That's my advice.

Yeah I think I will, waste of a free weekend though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back