Free advice (2 Viewers)

where should i get my hair cut.
the barbers i usually go to, or that place that all the lads i work with seems to have gone to and have all gotten very nice haircuts in, except it's a salon and i feel a bit weird going to a salon.

What makes me tick?
How do I find my nerve?
How should I choose my words?

1. You don't need advice on that...
2. Well, Your nerve to do what?
3. Carefully, but as quickly as possible. Bear in mind that people will read something into almost everything you say... and that most people don't like you...or anyone... aside from about four or five family members and celebrities.

where should i get my hair cut.
the barbers i usually go to, or that place that all the lads i work with seems to have gone to and have all gotten very nice haircuts in, except it's a salon and i feel a bit weird going to a salon.

It depends on the salon though right?

My attitude is simple:

Most of the time no one knows where you got your hairs cut unless you tell them, so choose the place that makes you happy and then keep your mouth shut...

..that is, if your worried about being called a fairy by your (ladish) friends...

the real truth is that half of them ARE going to salons and lying to YOU about that.

As for a good place... That place in George's St. is pretty decent for the money.

I need help in finding the best mobile cellular tele-communications device to browse the internet and post on Thumped whilst attending various independently promoted gigs around the Dublin area?

Help me, MilanPan!c!

I need help in finding the best mobile cellular tele-communications device to browse the internet and post on Thumped whilst attending various independently promoted gigs around the Dublin area?

Help me, MilanPan!c!

well ok...

I need to know a few things first:

1. do you want a physical keyboard
2. do you want to use the device as a mediaplayer
3. do you own a mac or a pc
4. are you looking for a "real web experience" or just pretty darn good (i.e. do you need flash?)

let's start there.

Working in a factory unloading trucks has left me with bruises the length of my arms. they look like i have been injecting heroin (badly) for months and just kicked. i favour the stained t-shirt look for pity and comfort. i need to know whether i can get more pity by playing up the junkie angle or should i conceal it at all costs, if so what kind of concealer is favoured by the average battered spouse? (phew avoided the sexism there, "spouse" nice save)or should i just buy and wear a shirt? with sleeves like.

they're the yellowy piss stain on your skin kind of bruises if that makes any difference.

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

yes with an IF...
no with a BUT...

---

My advice is to remember that drugs, while cool, are often too addictive to escape and addicts often leave behind a trail of collateral damage which is disproportionate to the amount of awesome drugs are...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back