Free advice (2 Viewers)

Working in a factory unloading trucks has left me with bruises the length of my arms. they look like i have been injecting heroin (badly) for months and just kicked. i favour the stained t-shirt look for pity and comfort. i need to know whether i can get more pity by playing up the junkie angle or should i conceal it at all costs, if so what kind of concealer is favoured by the average battered spouse? (phew avoided the sexism there, "spouse" nice save)or should i just buy and wear a shirt? with sleeves like.

they're the yellowy piss stain on your skin kind of bruises if that makes any difference.

Look at it like this, you always have a story... women would prefer a bruised man to a make-up wearing man and long sleeves look like you ARE hiding something...

Besides when people ask they'll be less suspicious than jealous that you have a job...

MilanPan!c, i'm supposed to be preparing for an interview tomorrow but i'd rather watch ramsay's kitchen nightmares on 4OD. can you give me some advice? the interview is at 11.00 am

"you should have gone left
You should have gone left
You should have you should have you should have gone left"

MilanPan!c, i'm supposed to be preparing for an interview tomorrow but i'd rather watch ramsay's kitchen nightmares on 4OD. can you give me some advice? the interview is at 11.00 am

You'll be better in the interview if you're relaxed... besides if you're gonna get the job it won't be because of anything you're gonna do between now and 11.

what should I do with my life? I'm at a crossroads and do not know which way to turn.

Well, all the current will eventually disappear so don't make choices out of fear of the near-future...

choose based on what will make you happy in the long run... or at least what you think will make you happy, etc.

you know, I think most of those life advisers just say, "if you could be anything, what would you be?"... and the first answer you give is usually the most honest.

Try figuring out what you want.

Dear MilanPan!c,
I seem to be getting a wisdom tooth and its giving me right jip cutting up through me gum.
At what point should I consider getting professional advice?

Thanks in advance G.Wazzy.

Dear MilanPan!c,
I seem to be getting a wisdom tooth and its giving me right jip cutting up through me gum.
At what point should I consider getting professional advice?

Thanks in advance G.Wazzy.

You're nowhere near that point.

I would wait until you get your first headache... and then I'd wait a little longer....and then a bit longer yet again.

Wisdom teeth have to not only push out and into your jaw, but they also shove your other teeth over a bit...at a glacial pace (thank god)...that shit hurts, but it'll soon pass...until the next one.

So be brave, they suck for all of us, but most of us never had to see a doctor about them coming in...

...taking them out is a whole different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back