New Royal (not Royle) Family thread (2 Viewers)

Deadmanposting

Supporter
I see the new English king has gone with "bathed in the blood of countless past generations" as the theme for his portrait
Can't say I hate the genuflection to reality

1715706799602.png

Because the Monarchy is transforming like a butterfly a well know type of which is called a Monarch.
Like why can't there just be one hanging around without everyone over thinking it you know ?

Well the artist reportedly said something to that affect or very similar when it was unveiled earlier today or that's at least what I read on sky news a minute ago

are you sure you aren't overthinking it, considering he's literally said what it is?
It is actually a monarch butterfly if you look at the pattern. I hadn’t even clocked the butterfly in my first glance, I was so entranced by the Hellraiser vibes.

My wife saw it last night. I knew she had just come across it because I heard her across the room exclaim “Jesus Christ, I thought Francis Bacon was dead!”

A perfect example of how a historical spelling mistake on a thread title can result in catastrophic consequences on a forum many years after the fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back