Smokers (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
We need to talk about this.

I don't care if people call me racist but fuck it, smokers get on my tits.

I nearly got into a row last weekend at a match for telling some prick to put out his fag in the middle of a crowd in a no-smoking area.

Cunts take over all outdoor seating at any cafe up and down the country.

Pricks going outside for a smoke stand by the door so everyone coming in and out has to walk through, and breath in, their cloud of smoke.

They also stink.

The good thing is they get fisted by having to spend 20 euro on a box of smokes.

Smokers need to be cancelled. Along with racists. Fuck them all in the sea.

I'm ok with vapers. They don't bother me as much. But they can still get tae fuck if they sit outside a cafe and start vaping. Pricks.

I can't speak for anyone else, but as I've said before: smoking stops me murdering everyone in the room. So, you're welcome.

I understand that this is my problem to deal with.

I know a couple; he smokes, she doesn't. I don't know how they stay together.
My Da smoked from when he was a teenager until he was in his early 70s. My Ma always just put up with it - I guess he made up for it in other ways

Funny enough he gave up smoking because of racism - didn't want some foreign doctor giving him shit for smoking, so he gave up off his own bat out of spite

I can't speak for anyone else, but as I've said before: smoking stops me murdering everyone in the room. So, you're welcome.

I understand that this is my problem to deal with.

Agreed. Also, I don't smoke that much and am trying to quit. The smell is the worst on my clothes. That said, I like to think I am a respectful smoker and don't do it around others, if I can. I walk to my own area.

My Da smoked from when he was a teenager until he was in his early 70s. My Ma always just put up with it - I guess he made up for it in other ways

Let the smokers kill themselves and destroy their lungs and limit their lifespan and complicate every pre-existing health factor they have
We need these rebels against sanity and smart behaviour
The world is a better place when you have people you can pity and be thankful you're not them

You may have a bunch of problems in your life, but at least you're not actively giving yourself cancer Like these self-harming micro-kevorkian health lemmings

Up the rebels, I say

Last edited:
It might come as a shock but pretty much nobody thinks more about the health risks of smoking than smokers, just it happens to be one of the most addictive legal things on earth.

Let the smokers kill themselves and destroy their lungs and limit their lifespan and complicate every pre-existing health factor they have
The world is a better place when you have people you can pity and be thankful you're not them

You may have a bunch of problems in your life, but at least you're not actively giving yourself cancer Like these self-harming micro-kevorkian health lemmings

Up the rebels, I say
I tried the health kick, runner boy, dashing up and down Phoenix Park at 70kph on the bike on my lunch break. Didn't really help. Someone on this site said "wear yourself out, then you might sleep".

Though, tangentially, it did help with the ridin'

It calms me down, puts me on a level with everyone else. And me without it, while highly kinetic, is not necessarily a good thing either. For myself or those around me.
Lookit, I get and see that there's less and less smokers and that's good.

Up the rebels, I say
I read your holier-than-thou rants and (sometimes) mansplaining with a hint of irony.

Waaah waaaah I don't like the smell
Of smoke waaaaaah

(However I do agree that people smoking outside should move away from the entrance)
the smell isn't the worst when its wafting your direction from a distance. I don't want some prick beside me blowing their shite in my face.

the smell of a pipe is lovely altogether

kick, runner boy, dashing up and down Phoenix Park at 70kph on the bike on my lunch break. Didn't really help. Someone on this site said "wear yourself out, then you might sleep".

Though, tangentially, it did help with the ridin'

It calms me down, puts me on a level with everyone else. And me without it, while highly kinetic, is not necessarily a good thing either. For myself or those around me.
Lookit, I get and see that there's less and less smokers and that's good.

I read your holier-than-thou rants and (sometimes) mansplaining with a hint of irony.

This was all misdirected anger

Someone I love very much is a smoker, and I very much want them to stop - selfishly, I want them to live longer so Ihave more time to love them
Not unusual when dealing with addicts
But they are their own person and we are supposed to love people for who they are, not who we want them to be. Cos it's not really love if you want some otehr version of the person, is it?

There isn't a smoker on earth that doesn't know it's a horrible health choice, so they don't need me piling on.
Everyone will get to where they need to be.

I DGAF about smokers in doorways and so on. Everyone's on their own journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back