Free advice (4 Viewers)

I've only seen the first series of 30 rock, does it get a lot better or does it stay a bit hit and miss?

I've only seen the first series of 30 rock, does it get a lot better or does it stay a bit hit and miss?
Still hit and miss. Almost finished the second series and Tracy is wearing thin, Kenny however is great :heart::heart::heart:

Listen man, the goal of life is to avoid stress AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Chalk one up for the good guys as far as I'm concerned.
Am I the bad guy now? :eek:

Advice on getting out of bed when your entire body is throbbing and sore?

*30 Rock is the best comedy show I've seen in years. I'm reduced to tears most episodes. I think it might borderline on too American with some of the subtle references. Kind like I can laugh at the League of Gentlemen but I know I'm not getting everything. Just a thought.

Advice on getting out of bed when your entire body is throbbing and sore?

Stay in bed for a while and have a stretch. warm each part of yr body up before you get up, rotate your ankles, wrists,arms,neck, shoulders. Bring yr knees up to your chest and rock back and forth.then when you stand up have a good old stretch up and down. you will be fine once your muscles are warm.

*30 Rock is the best comedy show I've seen in years. I'm reduced to tears most episodes. I think it might borderline on too American with some of the subtle references. Kind like I can laugh at the League of Gentlemen but I know I'm not getting everything. Just a thought.

Stay in bed for a while and have a stretch. warm each part of yr body up before you get up, rotate your ankles, wrists,arms,neck, shoulders. Bring yr knees up to your chest and rock back and forth.then when you stand up have a good old stretch up and down. you will be fine once your muscles are warm

Dr Pan!c,
I'm on antibiotics, last night i had 4 beers, today i'm badly hungover and have been very lucky not to puke everywhere.
i finish the antibiotics today - should i drink tonight?
i want to drink tonight.

This one is actually more straightforward than you'd think:

Antibiotics mixed with drink has two possible side-effects, one long- and one short-term:

Long-Term:

If you have liver issues at all, this drink/meds combo could exacerbate your condition... that being said, you'd have to mix the two for a while for real damage to be done...

Short-Term:

Some antibiotics have nausea as a side-effect. Alcohol also has that side-effect (you know your limits I hope).

If your specific AB has already made you nauseous then beware this combo... or accept that you're on a one-way train to pukesville...

Otherwise have fun...

Oh, btw: I would AVOID mixing ABs, Nurofen and booze... that's a real liver killer.

Stay in bed for a while and have a stretch. warm each part of yr body up before you get up, rotate your ankles, wrists,arms,neck, shoulders. Bring yr knees up to your chest and rock back and forth.then when you stand up have a good old stretch up and down. you will be fine once your muscles are warm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey that's good advice...

Alternately there's the old "hair of the dog that bit you" trick...

...it works...but the dog will also come back for a second bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back