Your work situation (5 Viewers)

Wankers.

Unscheduled day off because of pricks being pricks. I was booked for the wrong day. Can't see a calendar when your heads up your arse, in fairness to them.

Unpaid day off btw.

Jaysis, I would have loved a day off today

A day in that great big city to do as you please

Unpaid is a bitch though

Jaysis, I would have loved a day off today

A day in that great big city to do as you please

Unpaid is a bitch though

It took me a couple of hours to get out of my own way, such was my annoyance. But I eventually got involved in the other housemates little project of installing strip LED's all down the hallway. Good fun. I found the strobe button. Thankfully I was able to unstrobe it as well.

Sent invoices
Tidied toolbag
Laundry

It's not been a waste of a day. But fuck this line of work. I never thought I'd look forward to the restarting of the soccerball season.

Edit: Absolutely pissing it down with rain, trapped in the gaff. Making the best I can of it.

It took me a couple of hours to get out of my own way, such was my annoyance. But I eventually got involved in the other housemates little project of installing strip LED's all down the hallway. Good fun. I found the strobe button. Thankfully I was able to unstrobe it as well.

Sent invoices
Tidied toolbag
Laundry

It's not been a waste of a day. But fuck this line of work. I never thought I'd look forward to the restarting of the soccerball season.

Edit: Absolutely pissing it down with rain, trapped in the gaff. Making the best I can of it.
Sounds like a win of a day from where I am sitting

We forget workdays. You'll remember today every time you walk down that hallway.

\m/

They're threatening to send a bunch of us to London for a day of intensive "brain storming"

I'm dreading it. It will take me hours to get there for what could easily be a Zoom call, then hours to get back again the same evening.

Madness

They're threatening to send a bunch of us to London for a day of intensive "brain storming"

I'm dreading it. It will take me hours to get there for what could easily be a Zoom call, then hours to get back again the same evening.

Madness
is your work in the creative field?

Or are you a creative trapped in a business job?

I was just asked again (three times now) if I was someone's sister here. It's a building with three floors, so I don't know who this person is but now I'm curious. Or maybe it's best if I don't know.

"Really need you on this one"

Working for a client that hates me, who's working for a client that poached me for.a year and then subtly sacked me. But I'm still going back there through agency, costing more and getting paid less.

It can only mean one thing: a fucking nightmare. I bet there'll be a vitrine. And pricks.

Nice to be appreciated etc. I know I'm needed. I could do this FT but I don't think I could take the pressure every single day.

I had to look up "vitrine". What have you got against them? Not trying to be funny...just intrigued

They break, dramatically. And then it looks like our fault. And in my experience, it has never actually been our fault. Glass is complex. So we try and try and then get glass in the eye.

I'm sure this has come up before:

They break, dramatically. And then it looks like our fault. And in my experience, it has never actually been our fault. Glass is complex. So we try and try and then get glass in the eye.

I'm sure this has come up before:
fascinating-- and I now understand why it's such a ballache

That link took me to Pele's Tears/Pele's Hair/Pele, the Hawaiian Goddess of Volcanoes

I'm going to be so interesting if I ever have a conversation in a pub again

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back