Your work situation (3 Viewers)

On a teams meeting about the new accounting, purchase order payment system.
Its so frustrating and tedious. I can't wait to retire and be done with all this horseshit.

What a weird series of emails.

Apparently I'm now the dogs bollocks for no discernable reason. And so is everyone else.

I don't know what to think. How do you people live like this?

I think I got used as a pawn yesterday. And now I look like a dickhead. There's a feeling of a breach of trust, or maybe he was just tired.

Whatever it it is, I don't like it.

I think I got used as a pawn yesterday. And now I look like a dickhead. There's a feeling of a breach of trust, or maybe he was just tired.

There seems to be an awful lot of drama in your workplace. There shouldn't be any drama in the workplace unless of course you work in the theatre.

This happened again. Except I look like less of a dickhead. Maybe I'm levelling up, maybe he has some mad agenda. He might be trying to sabotage everything to prove a point. He's aggressively reorganising workflows. But today was not a normal day. It felt a bit more showbiz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back