Your work situation (5 Viewers)

The whole idea of tax seems simple, a percentage of your wage is taken and used for other stuff. However, the actual amount taken depends on what the magic eightball says today.

Colleagues, can't work with them and HR won't let you shoot them.

Jesus.
Was talked into helping some colleagues with some very rudimentary stuff before Christmas (think - WOW! you can't do this - how they hell were you hired!). I even offered to physically enter the data myself - "Just send me the stuff" (this amounted to about 5 minutes of excel cut and paste for a reasonably competent monkey). Cue a couple of hour long meetings where on of them couldn't possibly do this in the two weeks available - nooo way - just not possible.

So he waited till the absolutely last minute (ie during my fucking Christmas holidays) sent me half of what was requested and fucked it all up.

Next meeting:
"Well I said it couldn't be don on time."

Spent earlier part of the week dealing with another colleague who is erratic, thinks he's entitled to send me scolding emails (for some reason a brief review of the org chart hasn't formed part of his research!). And seems completely unable to behave like a calm rational person in the office. Bizarre behaviour altogether.

Are you a civil servant?

If I am not sexually harassed, I now wonder, "Why the fuck not? Do I not look good today." This is wrong on so many levels. I also cleaned up human shit the other night. Stay positive.

Look I had to carry the guy and scrape the phlegm off the bar.
You still win though.

Yesterday the plumbing broke and the ground floor flooded with poop water so we had a half day. Today we came in as normal but half an hour ago they told us not to drink the tap water. I have had approximately 2 litres so far today. Never thought dysentery would be the death of me.

Yesterday the plumbing broke and the ground floor flooded with poop water so we had a half day. Today we came in as normal but half an hour ago they told us not to drink the tap water. I have had approximately 2 litres so far today. Never thought dysentery would be the death of me.

sounds like a cert

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back