Your Health Is Your Wealth (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 71K
  • Watchers 9
My daughter had a load of CT scans and blood tests a few weeks ago and there were a few things that showed up. Next step is bone marrow biopsy, which was scheduled for next week.
On Friday we had 3 letters in the post that came together, first one cancelling that appointment, next rescheduling it and a third one cancelling that one too. No letters since and no one is answering the phone there either.
Blanch hospital is still better than Limerick Regional, but not by much.

was talking to one of the lads down the pub about it on Wed and he says "if anything weird like that happens to me I just think 'must be all the drugs I've taken'" ... so maybe my problem is I haven't taken enough drugs?

My extant friends who are heavy drug users are all the strongest people I know.
So putting the cart before the horse there or something. As in, They've taken a lot of drugs because they can handle it, while the rest of us hit a point where it's too much and then calm down on this or that. I hit that point with drugs years ago, but I don't truly feel I have with booze and fags. Getting there though.

It'll all get you in the end though.

I’m hoping it’s something easily identified, easily treated, and not going to be an ongoing problem @egg_. Otherwise we’re going to have to ask @pete to make us a neurological misfits subforum.

Though we can probably fit into Eirecore and look normal there.
Can I join too? 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back