Your Health Is Your Wealth (5 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 64K
  • Watchers 9
I got an MRI yesterday. They gave me a copy of the results on CD. None of the devices in the house have a CD drive anymore.

I now have to post the CD to my doctor. They say it'll be quicker than waiting for the hospital to send it out.

It all feels so 20th century
same, though I do have a CD drive on my old Mac.

I'm going for a colonoscopy on Wednesday, yay. Routine screening. I do not want any audiovisual souvenirs and hope to be unconscious throughout like on previous occasions.
Well I was unconscious for the whole thing. I didn't get any cds but there were a few printed colour photos waiting for me when I woke up, of glowing orangey-red internal arse scenes, fairly meaningless to me. Apparently it's all fine, we will do it again in 5 years.

My two housemates have had throat/chest infections requiring antibiotics and now I have it too.

Very strange.

if its something that started as a sore throat, cough etc, the chest infection could be secondary.
is your gaff damp/mouldy or anything?
Ahh yes the sore throat comes first.. that must be the viral element.

Its not an environmental issue gaf is fine.

Off to get yet another vaccination shot later. By my count this is the fifth shot but the HSE lady assures me one of the previous shots was "something else" and not a Covid vaccination. At this point I don't care anymore.

I don't know why I waited as long as I did to get one of those wedge-shaped lumbar support cushions.
Early days, but it seems to be making a massive difference.

I see them online for 50 quid but I got mine in Mr. Price at the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back