Your Health Is Your Wealth (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 64K
  • Watchers 9
It's the bugger on the right. Pushing up through the gum. I got antibiotics and pain killers and am told it might go away for a while.
My prescription says I can only take 2 Difene a day. Fuck that. But what hurts the most is that although she complimented me for having no fillings, she didn't boop me on the nose (because I'm a good boy) like the last Dentist did.

30+ years ago my civics teacher said the key to not going bald was to massage your scalp regularly. I'd say yer man's hydration thing above is about as well-supported by evidence

Having said that, I'm not bald, and I do make sure and massage my scalp when I'm washing my hair

no problems for twenty years - well done.
or else you are a tough bastard.
Yeah no problems. Have a couple of chips in teeth and I think half a filling fell out from an old filling, but nothing that's really bothered me. One of the chipped teeth was the worst, it was sore for about 3 days but then just stopped hurting after that.

The brother went to one some years ago for the first time in about 20 or 30 years and was told he needed 36 fillings so he went for a second opinion and he was told he needed 4.
Thing is I'm at the point where I figure if I go now, the dentist will just be like "Hey eh give me like 5 grand for all this shit I have to do even though nothing really seems to be bothering you, thanks" so that puts me off going too.

Teeth are a cause of anxiety. I have a chipped baby tooth.

Added to that, I have other dental issues resulting from the time when I was cycling and collided with a cow.

I like face masks since I realised they hide my teeth

when told I needed root canal treatment I had two teeth pulled - one in 2004
and another in 2011 because I thought 700 euro was a rip off and I didn't
believe the dentist that it wouldn't hurt.
since 2011 I've had no major problems.

another thing that used to bug me was that my dentist wouldn't do anything
in slots longer than 30 minutes.
e.g. in 2011 I got a check up in February then rather than do all the work
in one go I had to go back another 4 times the last of which was at the end
of May.

I've had two root canals (so far) and neither of them hurt a bit. Fillings are way more unpleasant, in my experience anyway. Also dental stuff seems to cost twice as much in Dublin as it does elsewhere.

Yeah - by all accounts root canals don't hurt but I didn't believe the dentist at the time.
700 euro 2004 money to save one tooth though ... no thanks.
the second time in 2011 the tooth had been sensitive for the previous three years
and she couldn't find anything wrong in that time.
After eating with one side of my mouth for three years I was happy to see it gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back