You know you're getting old.... (1 Viewer)

Stupid gigs i want to go to being booked on Monday nights etc.
What happened to living for the weekend?! I can't be doing a big long work day and then pretend to enjoy being out later on!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am sitting at one corner of the bar, where the bar staff come and go.
The other fella is sitting at the other corner . he's 70 odd and walks with a cain. I love him but.

The younglings think we're security.

We are merely disapproving. And also very tired.

The guy playing in my parents' local was so loud the wax in my ear was vibrating so much that sound was distorting.
Unbearable. And this was after a few hours of band practice which was fucking quiet in comparison

I was in simons cafe on georges st for the first time in years, and the fact that it has barely changed in almost any respect since I first went there 25 years ago was a source of great satisfaction.

I also read a hard copy newspaper cover to cover, take that progress!

I was in simons cafe on georges st for the first time in years, and the fact that it has barely changed in almost any respect since I first went there 25 years ago was a source of great satisfaction.

I also read a hard copy newspaper cover to cover, take that progress!
Thats MAD.. because I walked past Simons this afternoon and thought THE EXACT SAME THING!

Not sure if it's an old thing but I'm very fragile at the moment. Had to stop Institutionalized half way through because it was making me cry.
Hope you didn't watch Ann on rte last night.

I'm always at it. I was tearing up earlier imagining meeting Johnny Marr.

Watched that clip of the Late Late when Gay is on the phone to the extremely recently bereaved mother earlier. Don't know what's wrong with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back