You know you're getting old.... (5 Viewers)

I’m sorry to hear that @Anthony but yeah, it’s so much more manageable these days. My mate has had it a good few years now and is doing great. Between the new medications and just generally looking after himself, he’s able to really keep the symptoms at bay. Hopefully you find the same.

Decided not to go to the barber today as I'd planned. Regretting it now. Not because I need a haircut, but my ears, eyebrows and nose could use some attention

Two days into my 5-day steroid course.

Starting to feel a little better. Still not a pre-diagnisios levels but I think the week between getting the news and the 'roids was an emotional low that presented physically. That's going to take some work.

Two days into my 5-day steroid course.

Starting to feel a little better. Still not a pre-diagnisios levels but I think the week between getting the news and the 'roids was an emotional low that presented physically. That's going to take some work.
i'm being weaned off steroids now after being on them for a couple of months. they fuck you up.

@Anthony Must be quite the trip with the diagnosis and all that, but also knowing what it is puts you in a better position.

Whenever I got my thing i was really slow in accepting that i was on a different path than before. It took me well over a year to realise that I should be on disability allowance and i was mostly flailing about the place thinking I'd solve it some other way. Having made that mistake I'd recommend you find out exactly what you are entitled to and whatever amount of it applies to you sign up for it straight away. We pay tax for a reason like.

i'm being weaned off steroids now after being on them for a couple of months. they fuck you up.
Since I finished them on Friday I've been fucking zonked. TBH I'm getting some hope out of your description above. Basically hoping that it's the steroids fucking me up (which is a crappy side effect) and not the MS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back