You know you're getting old.... (1 Viewer)

When the latest next big thing jangly indie rock band from England are children

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well i was gonna say, i hardly call this either rapping or whining, just... pretty average singing? But fair play to him anyway
All that lazy processed guitar stuff in rap right now kind of comes from Frank Ocean anyway. People love it but it just sounds like the Chili Peppers to me

I know all these words but this sentence makes no sense to me

That is fucking horrible I lasted 2 lines

Which reminds me I got into a bit of trouble for slagging off some televised RTE Ronan Keating covid concert on telly here the other day. My housemates werent impressed and I shall be keeping my snobby opinions to myself in future

That is fucking horrible I lasted 2 lines

Which reminds me I got into a bit of trouble for slagging off some televised RTE Ronan Keating covid concert on telly here the other day. My housemates werent impressed and I shall be keeping my snobby opinions to myself in future
ha. I quite like this. It's like The Coral or something. As an ageing failure I find myself being kinder to the younger folks and their musical endeavours

The-Who-1965-1000-CREDIT-David-Wedgbury-Trinifold-courtesy-of-the-artist.jpg

You know you're getting old,

Last night, me and her settled on watching Derry Girls for a bit before bed. Up came the episode where they all had an awful night at the Prom, while as a side story the IRA ceasefire was announced.

I bawled my fucking eyes out. I didn't understand the import of the ceasefire announcement as a child, but I remember it clearly.

Now there's a bit of nostalgia to explain to the younglings years from now. You wouldn't even be able to explain that moment to someone 5 years younger than me.

Derry Girls really is a very good show.

Nadine in Twin Peaks (eye patch, mad as a brush) is only 36. I see people and assume they're way older than me but it turns out it's me that's old* and I didn't realize.

*I'm still younger than some of yous

Nadine in Twin Peaks (eye patch, mad as a brush) is only 36. I see people and assume they're way older than me but it turns out it's me that's old* and I didn't realize.

*I'm still younger than some of yous
I thought she was in her 40s in S1/S2, so you’re not alone there.

Someone made reference to a 36 year old on the cheerleading team or something like that, I guess she might have been 37 or 38 by the time it was filmed. I was just googling her there, This was her first acting role!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back