You know you're getting old.... (4 Viewers)

Can I get an ariana grand, a demi lovato & a dua lipa to go?

Sorry, can I change that to a Charli XCX....
That's way too much. You better change that to an ariana pequeña, cuarto lovato, uno lipa and a charli xxs or you'll never get to sleep tonight. This is the getting old thread after all.

E1lb9EnXIAgrPvc

Over the weekend I helped my brother in law file his Income Taxes for the last few years. Not too sure we did it right but he promised not to blame me if he goes to prison.
As a thank you, my sister offered to pay for me to get Botox.
So yeah, clearly I’m not looking that young anymore.

Over the weekend I helped my brother in law file his Income Taxes for the last few years. Not too sure we did it right but he promised not to blame me if he goes to prison.
As a thank you, my sister offered to pay for me to get Botox.
So yeah, clearly I’m not looking that young anymore.

You still look** about a decade* younger than me

*you are not a decade younger than me

**spotted you on *dating app* a few months back.

Back playing Astro turf last night for the first time in about a year and really injured myself.

I was in goal and managed to somehow land on my wrist trying to save the ball.
I can now barely move and my ribs are all bruised up my right side and into my armpit. in bed and Had to call in sick

RE the wilburys..I remember thinking.. look at this bunch of auld geezers..move over grandad and give the young lads a shot ffs.

Now, Only Roy Orbinson is my senior in that picture.

Back playing Astro turf last night for the first time in about a year and really injured myself.

I was in goal and managed to somehow land on my wrist trying to save the ball.
I can now barely move and my ribs are all bruised up my right side and into my armpit. in bed and Had to call in sick
Played first game in 6 months there on Sunday, then after I went for a big walk cause it was a nice day. Legs are still sore today now, haha

I slacked off cycling for a few months and am up 5kg. I know this isn't much but anyone who knows me my 3d form knows I'm basically a metabolically accelerated skeleton with a thin coat of meat. Ann post SNR warned me about the metabolic slowdown too.

Will have to drink shots instead of cans for a few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back