Yeap, pretty.. pretty pleased with myself today. (2 Viewers)

Poor lass! Sounds like she's having a really crap day. You're not a monster. A monster wouldn't show remorse, or even allow him/herself to feel like a monster.

I also used to have a guy whose favourite hobby was to come in while I was Doing Things That I Can't Say Lest They Indicate Where This Happened And Thus Get Me Into EVEN MORE TROUBLE and stand in front of the door, listing off all of the fundamental flaws in my character and why I am a piece of crap. When the tears would roll, these would reveal further flaws in my character, which would also be explained to me. That was real fun. Knowing that Superiors knew about it but did nothing, that was also real fucking fun. Being relatively sure that A Certain Superior took pleasure in fuelling it, that was even more fun. Ugh. He eventually stopped, mind.

But my point is, you're not taking pleasure in it, so it's not the end of the world. She'll be okay. You'll be okay. The only lasting effect is probably that she'll be embarrassed that she cried in front of her workmates. The fear of losing people's respect by showing weakness is worse than anything. But the fact is, crying is just crying, and if people really realised that it's just one way of expressing emotion, and not necessarily a demonstration of weakness, then it would be a lot less embarrassing for people.

the people in your story are motherfuckers. I'm not like them. I am, at worst, a foul mouthed clown.

That's OK though, yeah? I'm not sure I know the difference between right and wrong anymore. It seems like everyone's kicking everyone else in the stomach, and all I know is this: I can't wait to kick me some ladystomach.

the best bit is knowing you might have wrecked her chances of conceiving

fuck yourself. there'll be no telling.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

the people in your story are motherfuckers. I'm not like them. I am, at worst, a foul mouthed clown.

Basically, this is what I'm saying. These things happen. There's making someone cry by accident and then there's evil motherfucker bully twats. You're just a dude who made someone cry, and sent a picture of a sad puppy so that you could express your remorse. You're no monster.

Basically, this is what I'm saying. These things happen. There's making someone cry by accident and then there's evil motherfucker bully twats. You're just a dude who made someone cry, and sent a picture of a sad puppy so that you could express your remorse. You're no monster.

Sadly Jane, there is no way to unkick a stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back