XBox 360 (11 Viewers)

So i'm about ready to buy a new game, what would people reccomend out of Crackdown, GRAW2, Lost Planet, Saint's Row and Rainbow Six Vegas.
have you played GRAW 1 at all?
GRAW is generally deadly but its quite slow-pace. so coming from games like tony hawks and G.o.W might be a bit frustrating. i think its great though.
Saints Row is pretty good but youd fly through it pretty fast and never touch it again. and theres nothing really new in it. if you like GTA and dont fancy waiting for that then try it out.
OR if you dont fancy being a badguy then have a look at crackdown. i havent played the full version so pete or lefty will field a review on that a bit better. but they seem to love it. i hated the demo.
and ive only played the lost planet demo. seemed alright. didnt think there was much to it.

id recommend picking up PGR 3 for cheap/2nd hand. its pretty good and the main reason i keep coming back to it is if i feel like listening to music then i just stick it on in the background. theres a good buzz in that i guess.

Have PGR3 actually, but i'm going to trade it in with Dead Rising to get something new. Was just on ebay there and most games seem to be available for €30 so i may pick up three or four. Can't wait for Guitar Hero 3 and Assassin's Creed.

There are demos of all of these still available (I think) - so try before ya buy.

I'd go for either GRAW 2 or Rainbow 6. If you like slow-paced tactical shooters then both are brilliant games. Great single player games, great on-line.

Didn't like the crackdown demo, but i think i remember a few people not liking the demo but liking the game. Got Tony Hawk American Wasteland on Ebay for €30, gonna probably get GRAW2 and Rainbow 6 on there this week too.

Also: insano - irish leaderboards. I'm somewhere around the 2600 mark.

Devil may cry is no longer a ps3 exclusive and will now be on the 360. This is getting interesting ! plus fear has been delayed on ps3 vivendi saying its too difficult to make games on ps3

Virtua Fighter 5 is coming out on the 360 in the summer.

I've decided to get my 360 chipped as soon as my 1 year warranty runs out.

Oi! Who is on for some Rainbow 6 tonight then? Last night was as bit of a blowout. I just couldn't accept any of those invites for some reason.

A bit of 2 v 2 pistols only action would be splendid.

Let's face it, Tekken hasn't been good since Tekken 3. Virtua Fighter 4tb was awesome and I haven't heard a single bad thing about Virtua Fighter 5.

VF5 is good laugh. Especially when beating the crap out of my 13 year old nephew who's never played it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back